[Blindapple] Open Apple disk magazine

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 17 21:15:57 EDT 2017

Attached you will find
Open Apple.zip
I have 52 of Open apple magazine
Oa01Jan85.dsk
through
Oa55Jul89.dsk

There is no speech on the disks and no file reading program so you’ll need to boot your talking disk with a textfile reading program and access the files on drive two..
All issues have long textfiles which could be read with any program that can handle long textfiles, including my
Menu Reader Program on the aTalkUtility.dsk.
A few of the disk—maybe starting in late 1987 through the end have a few programs on the disk as well as the textfiles.

Also, I am missing three issues of open apple:
Oa40Apr88.dsk
Oa42Jun88.dsk
Oa50Feb89.dsk

If anybody happens to have these 3 disk images, please let me know.
These disks are also in the
dropbox folder under
Talking Apple Archive
Periodicals
Open Apple
I hope you find some of this interesting.

Jeff Weiss