[Blindapple] Repost: The Raised Dot CD

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Sep 18 16:50:42 EDT 2017

Jason, I'm running a Mac and it won't let me unzip the files.  It tells me that
I don't have permission which usually means the read attribute has been set to
on somewhere.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html