[Blindapple] Open Apple disk magazine

tony at baechler.net tony at baechler.net
Mon Sep 18 07:10:21 EDT 2017

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I've been looking for any disk
magazines for years now. I have a complete SoftDisk archive, but the
text reader isn't accessible and they don't use standard text files.
Asimov has lots of magazines in .pdf but not very many on disk. I can't
share SoftDisk due to legal and copyright reasons, but the complete CD
archive was for sale. I'm greatly and eagerly looking forward to reading
these! If anyone has any other magazines in any form, tape, disk or
otherwise, please let me know, either here or off list. I can try to
work with you to get any cassettes transferred. I especially am looking
for disk magazines.