[Blindapple] Eamon

Ed Eastman eeastman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:53:13 EST 2013

Honestly. I've been out of Eamon for so long, it is all just a faint
memory. It may have been 'The Zypher Riverventure' but the official one I
encountered was a different number and plot. I do remember one adventure
that I didn't care for that I've never seen again, it was a graphical
adventure. There was a high resolution screen graphic of an island in blue
with a tiny icon that you moved around. The original set I used would have
been on an educational public domain disk set that I used at the local
community college. For era timing purposes, the lab had a IIc hooked to a
typewriter if that helps.