[Blindapple] Eamon

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Wed Feb 27 03:05:42 EST 2013

Can you remember the title or the plot?  Do you know what its official
number ended up as?  I know that a couple of the lost Eamons have been
found, polished and released with new numbers, including the one I found.
It was listed as #5, but that was obviously meant to be temporary and wasn't
officially assigned a number until around 2000 or 2001 after most of the
corruption had been repaired.