[Blindapple] Eamon

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Tue Feb 26 11:18:41 EST 2013

Oh, I've got pretty much all those old Eamons including the 30 pirate release
games that were never released in to general circulation such as Week Of The
Blind.  I've got the old halls and the transfer stuff for transfering your
characters between games and modifying them.  I've also got the "you can't beat
thiks" game that someone wrote along with code for forcing Eamons to save your
games as binary files so you can restore and not have to play an entire game in
one sitting.

I'd suggest that if you want to recover 5.25 inch disks that you get your hands
on a Laser128 drive as they tend to be easier to work with and modify than the
Apple drives.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html