[Blindapple] first issue of apple talk

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 17:53:53 EDT 2017

Attached is a zip file called
temp.zip

Inside this file you will find 4 things:
1 a directory called
aTalk
which you should place in your
c:\messapple-win folder.
2 in side the aTalk folder is the first issue of Apple Talk called
aTalk01.dsk
I hope to supply all 20 issues and some other stuff to put in this aTalk folder.
3 a batch file called
at.bat
which should be placed in the main messapple-win directory.
To use this file to boot the aTalk01.dsk, you only have to type
at 01
Notice that there is a space after at, and you need two digits for each issue of the magazine.
4 there is another batch file called
at2
This works just like the first batch file for the loading the issue of aTalk, but then you can space and put anyother disk name for a disk that you have placed in the aTalk folder.
If you wanted to boot the aTalk01.dsk and also load another disk(say with Fid on it) called dosutils.dsk, you would enter the following:
at2 01 dosUtils
Again, notice the spaces after the batch file name, and after the name of the first disk which here is 01
I hope this is helpful and I hope you enjoy the magazine.
Jeff Weiss