[Blindapple] Jeff Weiss's message

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Jul 19 18:48:19 EDT 2017

Hello,

A while ago, Jeff Weiss sent a message to this list. Attached to this
message was a zip file containing the first issue of Apple Talk. A few
batch files were also included. Probably because of these batch files,
Gmail judged this attachment to be a possible security threat, and
blocked delivery to all Gmail accounts. Other ISP's and/or Email
providers/applications may have silently quarantined or discarded the
message as well. For this reason, I'm going to rename the zip file,
upload it to my site, and send Jeff's message again, and refer to the
new link, rather than attaching the file.

Sorry about this,

Jayson