[Blindapple] Cheeziest Adventure of a Lifetime

Brandon Cross bcross3286 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:40:44 EDT 2017

OK, I have written a small hello program that calls the game at the end. It
loads up textalker, then asks you if you'd like slow speech, hitting y
slows it down and starts the game, N does the same but keeps it fast, and
any other key just says invalid and takes you back to the choice again.
There have been no loops, I've tested it.