[Blindapple] Cheeziest Adventure of a Lifetime

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Tue Jul 18 17:50:57 EDT 2017

As I previously stated, I welcome any modifications. I have no programming
knowledge at all. The game is multiple choice, like a Choose Your Own
Adventure book. The game might be of interest to some people on  this list
because one of your goals is to collect as many Apple2 software disks as you
can.

Blake

  _____