[Blindapple] My disk is ready for release

Blake Roberts beroberts at hughes.net
Fri Jul 7 22:02:08 EDT 2017

Brandon,

I find your useful.dsk interesting. I had heard of but never used the Echo2
phoneem  mode. I entered some random letters without knowing what I was
doing and still managed to make a couple of words. If you could find and
include a text file of recognized phoneems in a future disk revision, I
would find that helpful. One question. Why does the Apple beep 4 times in
succession before the Echo says "ready"? I'm guessing it might have been
because of the saving state problem you experienced earlier today. I'm just
wondering about the multiple beeps.

Blake

  _____