[Blindapple] My disk is ready for release

Brandon Cross bcross3286 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:38:01 EDT 2017

IN previous messages, I indicated that I was working on a disk that had two
programs on it. One for speaking strings, and other for speaking phoneme
sequences. I feel the disk is ready for release at least at this point.

I do hope to improve, and of course I will share the revisions.

The two programs on the disk are speaker and phmaker. They are both locked,
simply to give myself a little extra protection so I don't save faulty
programming on them.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Oh, and here's the dropbox link in case
some of you can't download the attachment for whatever reason, or just
prefer this method better:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/csqq9lgsjgeb8on/useful.DSK?dl=1