[Blindapple] new member and reading archives

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Tue Jul 4 02:25:58 EDT 2017

I have most of it.  I was only interested in some of the stuff on the second
side so I've made up most of it from the Cricket disk.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html