[Blindapple] new member and reading archives

Byron Stephens bstephens122874 at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 4 00:40:09 EDT 2017

I don't know if anyone remembers the disk that came with the echo card
called echo speech and music. You had the main program on side one, and it
had a sound editor, a music demo, a spelling test program that when you
loaded a word list you got a female voice. On the flipside you got a word
editer that you would use to create new word list files.