[Blindapple] talking wheel of fortune game?

Brian Giles brianlgiles at me.com
Sun Mar 16 16:36:17 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm one of those people who the Apple 2 was a little before my time, but I've been playing around with the emulator anyway. The only games I remember playing on an actual Apple 2 were on the talking writer disk in 7th grade, around 1995. That brought back some memories when I loaded it up in the emulator.

Some of my friends had more experience with the Apple 2 than I did, and one said she used to play a wheel of fortune game that talked. This intregued me, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know what game I'm thinking of?

Thanks!
Brian