[Blindapple] creating a directory for the windows ganes

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Mon Feb 3 16:17:10 EST 2014

Hi,

 From the command line, type
md dirname
where dirname is the name of the folder you want to create. That's just
one way to create a new directory.

One thing I'd like to point out. You keep calling these games the
Windows games. While they will run on Windows, please understand that
these games and programs have absolutely nothing to do with Windows. In
fact, most if not all of them were created years before the first
version of the Windows operating system existed. These games and
programs run on the Apple II computer and its upgraded counterparts. The
Apple II was introduced in the late 1970's, and the final computer in
that series to be discontinued, the Apple IIe Platinum, wasn't
discontinued until 1993 or 1994. Yes, Apple pulled the more advanced
IIgs before the platinum IIe.
Jayson