[Blindapple] Looking for catalog/menu program

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Thu Oct 24 08:03:27 EDT 2013

There is a way to have speech in pascal.  You have to have v1.0 I think it is or
you can use later versions with a screen dump such as the print-it card or the
slotbuster or similar outpt.  Think I also made it work with an Echo GP using a
call to $0026 or somewhere in that area.  Think you might have to reroute the
slot intercept for the slot your Echo is using for that.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html