[Blindapple] public domain disks

Kyle kyle at gmx.ca
Sun Oct 13 23:47:14 EDT 2013

There was indeed a Textalker disk produced for the Apple//e, probably
around 1992 or 1993 that pronounced punctuations that way. I received my
copy around that time, and it had a side compatible with DOS 3.3 and a
side compatible with ProDOS. I remember receiving my copy around that
time, but I can't remember the version number. I remember thinking how
funny it was to hear words like "tick" and "bang" to represent punctuations.

I have seen the GS version, but I'm not sure if Mess will emulate it
with an attached Echo. I know the GS should work with the correct ROMs,
but I haven't yet tried GS ROMs with an Echo, assuming it's emulated at
all for that system.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--