[Blindapple] Anyone still here? And a few software requests

Jayson Smith ratguy at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 20 13:06:00 EST 2010

Hi,

     I just posted to the Usenet newsgroup comp.sys.apple2. I'm going to
have to find out if there's a version of Apple Disk Transfer that works with
the GS ports and can send disk images. I know I had a version for the GS
ports, but it could only receive images, not send them. In the meantime, I
do have a very crude way you could get images to me if you wanted. It would
involve you sending a few Basic programs to your Apple to save on a disk,
then using them to send disk images to the PC, which would then have to be
sent to me to create .dsk files. It would only let you send images, not
receive them. If you're interested in pursuing this avenue until we can get
something better going, please let me know.
Thanks!
Jayson