[Blindapple] Anyone still here? And a few software requests

Louis Bryant louis at braillesoft.net
Wed Jan 20 12:54:25 EST 2010

Hi. I only have the internal ports to my knowledge. I don't know much about
the GS hardware. I do have an Apple IIgs to PC serial port also and can send
ASCII text back-and-forth, but I haven't tried any others. Any help you can
give will be quite awesome, as I want more stuff for this thing from online.
People still build software and downloadable disk images for it and I want
to experiment and see what they've got on a2central.com. HTH.