[Blindapple] Emulating Echo

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sat Jul 30 04:03:04 EDT 2005

Hi.  Yes, thanks.  I found it.  It won't boot though.  I think DOS is
missing.  You must use a boot disk first.  I ran the slot fixer and set it
to slot 1.  I know from experimentation that A2 always dumps everything
sent to slot 1 to a2.printlog.  Yet every time I run it, it loads but
a2.printlog is empty.  I guess Textalker looks in slot 1 first as I told
it, but nothing is there so it loads anyway.  That doesn't make sense to me
but so it would appear.  Somehow it doesn't directly send to whatever slot
the Echo is in but the Echo still talks.  I wasn't planning on that.