[Blindapple] introduction

GUI Access guiaccess at covad.net
Fri Jul 29 21:44:01 EDT 2005

>You might be able to comment then,
>What was the latest version of  Textalker GS ever released,
>and do you have a copy?

Not entirely sure of the "last" version; I know there was definitely
a version 1.3 which coincided with version 3.6 of the 8-bit
Textalker.  There was work on a version after Textalker-GS version
1.3 but I'm not sure if it ever saw the light of day.  Unfortunately
I'm in no position to get at any of my A2 disks at present...  :(

>I'd be extremely appreciative of an image of the system and manual
>disks for anything above 1.1.
>(Yes, I've tried to buy these from APH and they won't sell them to me).

You're kidding.  Go up the food chain; ask to speak to someone higher
up.  Unless they did something totally stupid and ridded themselves
of all their A2 stuff.  I can't see APH doing this.

GUI Access