[Blindapple] introduction

g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Fri Jul 29 11:21:20 EDT 2005

Looking at things I see that I've got Textalker v3.1.3, v1.3, Textalker for
Pascal v1.1.1, and Textalker for Grafourth v1 or so.  I have a few other
versions around somewhere.

I also have several Prodos versions as well as one or two GSOS versions.

Textalker.ram is indeed specifically for the ram card.  Textalker.blind is
essentially the same program but does not load into the ram card which means
that it uses more lower memory.  Textalker alone is a very minimal screen reader
without review etc.  It was intended for use by sighted folks to play with.
There are also such programs as the phoneme generation system etc.  I'd have to
look at my 1.3 disk but its got a batch of other things on it like the robot
demo and the demo that sings happy birthday.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html