[Blindapple] Apple BBS

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Thu Jul 28 05:15:19 EDT 2005

Hi all.  I just remembered something and had a bit of a brainstorm, so I
thought I would ask.  Would anyone be interested in connecting to an Apple
II BBS?  It would be emulated of course.  I'm not sure how practical it
would be or if it would even work since A2 doesn't make itself easily
available for telnet.  It would not be a dial-up system.  It would be
private, restricted only to people on this list.  I don't have the
bandwidth or desire to open it to the public.  Is there any interest?  No
guarantees if this would really happen or not, but if there is interest, I
would try just for the fun of it.