[Blindapple] My hesitancy in buying a drive.

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Mar 2 01:06:33 EST 2021

Hi,

As far as I know, you would have wasted a good bit of money if you'd
purchased any 3.5 drive for that configuration. The port on the back of
the drive was for another 5.25 drive. I know there was a special card
for the IIe to support 3.5 drives, but as far as I know even to this day
it's not emulated in MAME.

Jayson