[Blindapple] Fwd: Re: introduction

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Oct 23 22:35:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

As far as I know, most if not all Eamon games are well preserved, as
they were imaged many years ago. I don't know who's actually hosting
them now, but Eamon is still very much available.

As for Dropbox, in short, it's a file sync service where you create an
account and download a piece of software to install on your computer.
They dropped support for Windows XP a few years ago. Visit dropbox.com
for more info. With a free account you get a few gigabytes of storage,
not sure how many, and you can create and join shared folders. On the
subject of which…

The Talking Apple Archive folder is such a shared folder. Only a few
people have full read/write access, most members have read-only access.
A few people have their own directory where they put disk images they've
created, programs they wrote, etc. Most material is in categorized
folders E.G. accessibility, educational, games, productivity, utilities,
etc. Anyone interested in joining who already has Dropbox, just Email me
at jaybird at bluegrasspals.com with your Email address and I can get you
set up. If you want a folder for your own material, just let me know
what you want your folder to be called.

Jayson