[Blindapple] textalker review commands

Tiny Puppy-butchb butchb at fairpoint.net
Thu Oct 15 00:05:41 EDT 2020

Does anyone remember these?  I can get into review move and move up and down a line, but not sure how to read the line or spell a word.  I haven't messed with this stuff for 30 years or so I guess.  Fun playing with the 2 e though.  As soon as I get things talking to each other, I'll make some disk images.