[Blindapple] introduction

A B cmelloni at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:55:38 EDT 2020

ADT Pro allows you to transfer the files using Serial, Ethernet or Audio interfaces.
The instructions in the website contains step by step information for each method.
Even if you don't have a DOS or ProDOS disk available you can setup the application following the Bootstraping steps
https://adtpro.com/

Other alternatives
BMOW Floppy Emu
https://www.bigmessowires.com/shop/

ReactiveMicro Drive/Turbo IDE Controller
https://www.reactivemicro.com/product/reactivemicro-driveturbo-for-iie-and-iigs/

a2RetroSystems Uthernet II
http://a2retrosystems.com/

R&D Automation CFFA (only in ebay)