[Blindapple] AppleWorks

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Mar 22 02:36:17 EDT 2020

Hi,

Last time I checked, MAME's emulation of the Apple IIgs was pretty
buggy, in several areas. Unfortunately, I know of no other IIgs emulator
which also emulates the Echo II speech synthesizer.

As for a talking Apple Works, I think the only thing I ever had was a
copy which could talk using Textalker-GS. I probably imaged it sometime
but not sure. I never got into Apple Works so don't have a clue how to
use it.

Jayson