[Blindapple] TexTalker GS bootup wav file

joseph.norton at gmail.com joseph.norton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:58:02 EDT 2020

Hi:

When I boot up the GS, I still get a message indicating that disk emulation needs work.

However, with this version of TexTalker GS, it does not give a bunch of ats after the “textalker installed” message as the 1.3 from Asimov.net does.  Also, it boots up and works under the rom version 03 (which didn’t work with the 1.3 version).

Also, it works beautifully with Davex and I think with the Words, Braille and Term programs, as well as the Filer and Convert programs, all from the words disks.  I cannot figure out how to get it to work under basic.system.

I’m going to see if I can find out a little more, but, this goes back more than 20 years, so don’t know how much I can find out.

Will update if or when things change.