[Blindapple] TexTalker GS bootup wav file

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Jul 31 17:40:56 EDT 2020

Hi,

Unfortunately the GS emulation still has some problems in MAME.
Accessing 5.25 inch disks is extremely slow. One reason is that if I
recall correctly, MAME isn't slowing the processor down to 1 MHZ while
accessing 5.25 disks like the real hardware does, and that's doubtless
messing things up. Also, the fast system speed is a bit faster than it
is on real hardware. Don't know if they fixed the Control Panel, but the
realtime clock always defaults at power-up to midnight on January 1,
1904, the earliest time possible.

Jayson