[Blindapple] TexTalker GS bootup wav file

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Jul 31 17:37:47 EDT 2020

Hi,

The old Messapple package is way out of date, you'd probably be better
off starting from scratch. Unfortunately I haven't ever gotten around to
putting together a package with MAME and the Apple ROMs but should some day.

By the way, were you the person who years ago had a copy of the last
Textalker APH released for ProDOS and DOS 3.3? Did you ever image that disk?

Thanks,

Jayson