[Blindapple] TexTalker GS

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Aug 8 10:44:56 EDT 2020

Hi,

If the sources exist on a modern system like Windows, he could use
CiderPress to put them on disk images, then boot up an emulated GS under
MAME to compile them, probably. If they're on physical Apple disks, the
best thing would almost certainly be to image those disks, not only to
make compilation easier, but to preserve the data itself. I'd be happy
to image such disks since I live in the area, and have a CFFA3000 which,
as anyone else who has one knows, is wonderful for imaging disks.

Do you know if he has sources or binaries for other versions of
Textalker like those for ProDOS or DOS 3.3?

Thanks,
Jayson