[Blindapple] ProDos Eamons and SAG

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 16 17:42:23 EDT 2018

It should be on Dropbox, but I don’t think it is.
I attempted to send
sag-002.zip
but the mail  service wouldn’t allow it.

This Windows program will let you run the apple disks just by using a windows open dialog.
>From it’'s menu you must first set up the .ini file with the path to the executable for mess.exe.
Then you can use the dialog to select a disk for drive 1, disk for drive 2, save the state of your session, and then run the emulater.
It just makes selecting the disks to be loaded much easier.
You don’t have to save the state of your session unless you will be coming back to the same disks and resuming where you left off.
Jeff