[Blindapple] playing eamon with emulator

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 5 16:26:30 EDT 2018

Are any of you playing the Eamon adventures with the
MessApple-win emulator?
If somebody is successfully doing it with Dos 3.3 140K disks, can you explain how?

I was looking at the Prodos Eamons done by Larry Skutchan, and they seem to be very good.  I have converted a few to 140 k ProDos images, and they seem to work very well.
Has anybody already converted these disks to 140K .dsk images?
If so, please share.
If not, would anybody be interested in this?

thanks
Jeff Weiss