[Blindapple] Echo disk in Tutorial folder

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Tue Sep 12 12:37:21 EDT 2017

Hi,

I just had a look at the Echo disk in the Jeff Weiss/Disk
Library/Tutorial folder. Yes, that is from Raised Dot, and is actually a
disk I was looking for! It's an older version of echocric.dsk from the
Messapple package. As some of you may recall, echocric.dsk shipped with
BEX. Echo.dsk is an older version that talks about Braille Edit. I don't
know if it actually shipped with Braille Edit since my family never
purchased Braille Edit. A lot of the material is the same, but there are
some differences.

Jayson