[Blindapple] additions to the disk library

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Thu Sep 7 05:09:10 EDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks so much for these! Does this complete the library?

If anyone didn't receive or was unable to open or download Jeff's
attachment, he's put these files in the Talking Apple II Dropbox folder.
If you're not part of this folder and want to be, please get in touch
with me at jaybird at bluegrasspals.com.

Thanks again,

Jayson