[Blindapple] two more library disks

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Oct 21 21:21:50 EDT 2017

Thanks for re sending, Jeff.  This one worked with no problem.  I think the
problem was that the VMS system my university uses saw a header byte near the
beginning of that zip file that it didn't like and when I ported the file to my
Mac unix just assumed it to be an invalid file because of that byte.  This file
came through fine.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html