[Blindapple] help needed

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Oct 13 18:30:21 EDT 2017

Hi,

Unfortunately I was never a subscriber to Apple Talk as I never even
knew it existed back in the day. How I would have loved to get my hands
on your material as a kid! So unfortunately, I don't have the material
you're missing.

I assume the Quiz2 and Religion disks are either outright missing, or so
damaged that absolutely nothing is salvageable? If you have more than
one disk drive, have you tried reading the damaged disks in all of them?
Sometimes one drive can read things that another can't. That's not much
to go on, but it's better than nothing.

I'll check around a bit with a few people I know to see if any of them
have anything. What it's probably going to take is someone who had a
nice collection of software back in the day, and hasn't found it in
themselves to throw it out by now, or where it's still sitting in
their/their parents'/children's basement/closet/attic/etc. Unfortunately
I don't really know how to find those kinds of people.

Sorry I can't be of more help,

Jayson