[Blindapple] Echo II+ music and spelling disk?

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sat Oct 7 21:25:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has, in either physical diskette or image form,
a certain disk I once had as a kid, and have seen in an audio file
recently. It's a disk which probably came or was available with the Echo
II+. It had a program to play probably four very short songs using that
Echo card's music capabilities. I think the songs are Camptown Races,
Sidewalks of New York AKA East Side, West Side, Oh Suzanna, and Way Down
Upon the Swanee River. It also had a talking spelling game that used the
female voice rather than the Textalker unlimited vocabulary. Anyone know
anything about this?

Thanks,

Jayson