[Blindapple] soft disk sampler

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 7 14:48:10 EDT 2017

Attached is a zip file called
SoftDisk.zip
I know that the magazine is still copyrighted;
however, I found a disk called
SoftDiskAug82Sampler.dsk
which is a disk that the magazine encouraged its readers to share with friends so that they might subscribe.
I also included the disk I sent before called
SoftReader.dsk
(this time I did not space between Soft and Disk,)
which can be booted with speech.
The only modification that seems to have been made to this reader program is that the user can change to some and most punctuation at the prompts.

I also added both of these disks to the periodicals folder  in the Talking Apple Archive on dropbox.

Jeff Weiss