[Blindapple] revised menu disks

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 13:33:25 EST 2017

Attached is
menu.zip
which contains revised versions of my
ApplesoftMenu.dsk
and
IntegerMenu.dsk

along with
BinaryMenu.dsk

The binary menu disk does not prompt for which drive to read, and it should be used with care.
There are many binary files that should not be brun as this menu would do—so use with care.

The revision that I made on the other disks should ensure that all files of the type you are looking for will be displayed.  Previously, if there were a lot of deleted files, the program might have missed the last few files.
I have also updated these files on Dropbox.
Jeff Weiss