[Blindapple] Christmas and Music disks

Jeff Weiss jeff-weiss at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 17:32:37 EST 2017

Attached you will find
Christmas and Music.zip
This file contains:
Christmas.dsk
ChristmasGamesAndNoveltiesMidlandAppleClubACES.dsk
TheNightBeforeChristmasChristmasSongsSideA.dsk
UpTimeElectronicJukebox.dsk
All of these disks now have Dos and Speech.

The files are also on Dropbox.
I Moved the Christmas.dsk file from my misc folder and placed all three Christmas disks in a folder named Christmas.
All three disks seem to have a version of Santa Story, but the other files are different.

Also, I added the Uptime music disk to the Music folder.
This disk has speech and a menu connecting 4 of their Electronic Jukebox programs, with three songs in each program.
Most of this came from
ftp://ftp.apple.asimov.net/pub/apple_II/images/

I hope you enjoy them.
Jeff Weiss