[Blindapple] Announcing Simple Accessible GUI 0.1

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Sun Jul 30 15:17:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

My personal experience is that I can't get it to work on Windows 7 X64
SP1. I create the .ini file by telling it where mame.exe is located, but
when I go to run the emulator, it asks me where mame.exe is again, I
tell it, then nothing happens, the emulator never runs. Any thoughts?

Also, I'm going to have to upload this to my website and send your
message again. Since it had a zip with an exe attached, Gmail and
probably some other ISP's blocked it.

Hope this helps,

Jayson