[Blindapple] Questions on Textalker GS and SCASM

Guillem León guilevi2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 10:34:04 EDT 2017

Hello,
I read in a previous E-Mail that Jayson had uploaded the SC Macro Assembler with some instructions somewhere, but I am not sure where he was referring to. Could someone point me in the right direction? I used to have a copy of this software but I have no idea where I savd it and I cannot seem to be able to find the file.
Also, regarding Textalker GS, where am i supposed to put the PO image? I tried loading it into flop1 of an Apple2GS system in Mame but it complained about the image not being valid. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.