[Blindapple] Disks won't talk

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Fri Jul 28 13:52:37 EDT 2017

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't help in this situation, since I've never run MESS
on a Mac. Perhaps the apple2ee.ini got messed up in some way, and the
Echo speech synthesizer isn't properly installed? If that's the case,
try unzipping the package into a fresh directory and see if that works.

Thanks,

Jayson

On 7/28/2017 12:06 PM, Joe Quinn wrote:
> After redownloading the ness emulater for mac os x and copying the  > framework library into my library folder, again apparently, upon >
booting either the pizza disk, or the EGames disk, i get the starting >
beep, but nothing else. iget loading sounds, like rattling, but no >
speech. any ideas? thanks! >