[Blindapple] aTalk disks for 1986

Jayson Smith jaybird at bluegrasspals.com
Wed Jul 26 19:59:57 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm attaching a file called scmasm.zip. This archive has a file called
scmasm2.dsk which is my talking version of the SC Macro Assembler for
DOS 3.3, version 2.0. The program works just fine with Textalker right
out of the box, I just made a boot disk that has Textalker on it.

There are also several text files of documentation. You should probably
begin with scmasm10.txt. These documents will show you how to use the
assembler.

Hope this helps,

Jayson