[Blindapple] talking dos box and apple 2 ee emulator

tony at baechler.net tony at baechler.net
Tue Jul 11 12:04:18 EDT 2017

Are you compiling from source or installing a package? Did you try the
latest 0.187 release? If they provide precompiled binaries as I think
they do, have you tried those? This is something I want to get working
in the future when I get a decent X environment. It seems fine to me
under XP.

Would you please write off list and tell me how you got the ROMs? My
searches either yield huge torrents, 133 GB downloads or links that
require membership. I don't need much, but I'm looking for a few.
Thanks!