[Blindapple] odd pronounciation

Tom Brennan g_brennantg at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Sat Jul 8 22:21:10 EDT 2017

Jeff, fish etc. are actually linguistic tricks to show problems with english.
The Echo just says them the way it does because of its lookup table.  Actually,
you can also do some interesting things with some other languages.  The phoneme
gemeration aspect of the echo is also kinda fun to play with.

Tom

Tom Brennan  KD5VIJ, CCC-A/SLP
web page http://titan.sfasu.edu/~g_brennantg/sonicpage.html