[Blindapple] talking dos box and apple 2 ee emulator

Zachary Kline zkline at speedpost.net
Sat Jul 8 14:43:31 EDT 2017

I’ve had a lot of success with Dosemu and Speakup, actually. An alternative would be something like Qemu and an actual copy of MS DOS, which is easy enough to find.

If you did that, you’d want to use a hardware synthesizer if possible. I have a DecTalk USB which works pretty well via serial converter.